16.9.10

LIFE.

I don't know exactly what I'm talking about now just let it go on like water. let see my little experience.
How you know EXACTLY about your life?are you enjoy being in ur life now? did you really involved in your life? 
Happiness, sadness, problems, love, selfishness, bad behavior when you was child and you still carried when you have grown, or other things that coloring ur life.
I once had a little problem which bothered my life. I was fight with someone, become an arrogant woman, everything becomes more chaotic when our parent knows these suck problem and why this issue to interfere with my life?? Because I was nearly threatened expelled from school . HA-HA! what a fool I am. BUT I can take a valuable lessons from it all. be in a bad environment will lead us into a bad situation as well. And think before you do something rude. hmm...but I already love my life although I am the worst girl or even I'm a poor girl in every people's eye. I don't care! I believe, I have my lovers although my haters are bigger. I feel blessed for everything god gives me. I better enjoy the little pleasures than not at all, isn't it huh?YES. The point is try to be grateful for what god gave to your life. 
Life is too short to be filled with the stupid things! Be positive! 
I wish I could remember how lucky I am to be who I am, which seeks to better every day, which still has a lot of people who love me. The best lesson, Do not let your biggest enemy hold you back. In any case if you fail, keep on thinking that you've tried your best. 
Make it fun, as long as you've fun no matter if you wear clown costume or anything else feels ridiculous. 
Learn yourself, make it meaningful, understand it, let go on, no matter how many stupid things you do, surely there will always be a beautiful solution with your unique way to fix it. Greatest strength is love, find it in yourself. Everybody try to make you down? bring you to hell? They all shit! Remember! There is always happines under your sadness, be patient, time will speak up.  You will find love in everything, in everyway, in everywhere. The most stupid is, you trying hard to be who you are not! Just stop it! It spend your time in  regret, because you lie with your self.
Important! do not waste every second you pass through this life, because this life is go on. shavia. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment