7.12.10

They're mine too.

Here we are, called marvvinnite. I have been with them for four years, since 26th March 2006(now 2010). Nothing can I say guys......I heart you so much(re: all of you) I don't know what am I supposed to do when they've to go like now; when we're not at the same school., when we're so rare and hard to meet each other. I was think, I would find somegirls like their in senior high school, but that's all wrong....it's been 6 month I got here(my new school), and I still miss them with big wish that I can come back to the way it was, when I was only need two steps to hug all of my girls, when I was only need ten minutes to find them.

1. (promnight, 3rd grade)


2. (................,)


(26 March 2007, 1st anniversary)


(sleepovvvvvver)


(at Indah's house. how funny was it. we played the computer together, then did nosy thing to everyone. and our fractions of laugh was echoed in here)


(like this....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)


(the last time, we had met. When we are not at the same school, when we have to be older and leave everything about unforgetable our 3 years(re: junior high school). Now, we are in senior high school...and certainly in different school. No one can replace you, girls. I miss every moment when we were together, when we were told funny things, when we were gossip all the time, when we were helped each other, when we did ridiculous things, when we were walked and laughed together to the canteen, when we were broke rules, when one of us did funny thing but no one was laughed, except us who laughed, when we killed one night together, when we were waited the morning together. I miss that girls.
Listen, this place could be change, but our friendsip couldn't be. I still the same friend in every where, every time. And we still marvvinnte who always do silly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment